Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Birthday Wishes !!




Dearest Kimberley
((((hugs))))


Today is the anniversary of your birth!!


Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday to you!

Happy Birthday dear Kimberleyyyyyy : )

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
((((hugs)))))



Happy Birthday Kimberley, I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!!


~your soul sister from a different Mother, Kimberly


I hope you have some yummy cake!!

Maybe you will get some balloons!!

You might even get flowers!

I hope you get LOTS of PRESENTS!!!

Maybe you will even have a drink and toast the anniversary of your birth : )

Hopefully, you will get lots of hugs & Kisses too : )

I do hope you DANCE on this anniversary of your birth (((hugs))))

Whatever the day holds....

I wish for you a wonderful anniversary of your birth, a day filled with beauty and love : )


Happy Birthday dear friend : )

~ Kimberly


This is YOUR day!


Happy Birthday, xoxo : )

You can find the Birthday Girl here:
~~
I am Currently listening to : October Project

By October Project
Release date: 12 October, 1993


~~~~~~

Have a lovely day everyone!
xoxo Kimberly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear Soul Sister from another Mother ... You are the sweetest thing... Love and Hugs, Kimberley