Sunday, December 2, 2007

Whirling Dervish !

Greetings to all whom might be reading this.....
I appologize profusely for the lack of posting, however, my life is extremely BUSY right now...
I am traveling for business currently, and will return home tomorrow morning....
I feel like a WHIRLING DERVISH as of late....if only I could be a tad like " Jeanie " from " I Dream of Jeanie "......with a fair sprinkling of " Samantha " from " BeWitched "....then I could cross my arms, bat my sky blues, twinkle my nose, and I would be all set : )
Luckily, my education is in a recession proof profession.....so I have more work than I can handle....I can't complain though! I have been contracted for some very interesting cases.
Conversly, that equates into having less time to spend online for the sake of enjoyment....
Never fear though, I have just hired on 4 additional souls so, my life will smooth out again soon.....
Until then, I will post as much as I can....
I hope everyone is well , happy, and that life is treating you kind!
More later....
~ Kimberly

No comments: